Vehicle mounted thermal fogger
1. Built from only the highest quality materials with rigorous quality control at all stages of assembly; ensure reliable and consistent starting and running.
2. Solution tank, petrol tank, and fog tube are manufactured from stainless steel.
3. All formulation controls at operators hand, conveniently to use the remote controller to cut-off of formulation supply, to secure the safety.
4. The remote controller allows the operator to control the running of the engines and the fog output from the cab, engine cut-off button on the remote controller, convenient operation.
5. The fog tube could be adjustable by means of an electric drive pusher by remote control or manual control.
6. Available with manually operated starting pump and with an electrical starter vehicle or trolley mountable
Especially designed and to be used in the large areas and spaces, such as the large warehouses and manufacturing plant, large greenhouses, plant protection, etc.
1.To produce a high output of dense fog of the insecticide, this will have an immediate effect with correct chemical. For the control of the flying and crawling insects, such as mosquitoes, gnats, house flies, sand flies and black flies.
2. when spraying in the outdoors and under the right weather conditions, the fog could drift over an infested area most effectively, so it is very efficient to control the insect pest or the plant diseases.
3. Now, the thermal fogger is widely used to control malaria and yellow-fever transmitting mosquitoes in the world today.
Solution tank capacity
Fuel tank capacity
Performance of consumption chamber
36.8kw or 50hp
Average flow rate (oil)
Maximum flow rate of oil based solutions
Flow rate with water
12V li-ion battery
Pressure in the solution tank
N.W / G.W.
47kgs / 67kgs
L x W x H (cm)
L=200, W=60, H=74
L=212, W=68, H=88